Saturday, September 4, 2010

day 16 & 17 of 30

day 16- another picture of yourself


[custom print made by a good friend as a surprise for steven.
it's not a painting; more like a stamping.]



[ha. had to include this one. dont worry;
no one was behind the camera]


day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
if i was going to switch lives with one person for a day, it would have to be aimee. yes, YOU aimee. you seem to be a woman who is organized with things under control. maybe if i was in your shoes for a day, some of that would rub off on me. plus, you seem to have a balance between Jesus time and tending to your "wifely duties". im just gonna say, we've never seen your house looking like ours. love you aimee!
xo

2 comments:

Jeff and Aimee said...

Oh my goodness. I read this yesterday and laughed out loud, then I gave myself about 24 hours to figure out a response...and still I've got nothin'. Well, I'm flattered, Sweetwater, but I think anyone with only teens is going to look organized to someone with an infant. It's true that I try not to pack my schedule too heavily, but I can't figure out if that's wisdom or sheer laziness... :)

mama dozer said...

ha! yeah, but you've looked organized since before evelynn! i mean, look at your calendar! :] never really looked at it closely, but my! you're too funny!
<3

layout code

actual readers!