Thursday, August 12, 2010

a few questions...

so i was browsing through some blogs today and i came upon these questions on one of them. i thought it would be fun to answer them and then challenge you [whoever reads this!] to copy them to your blog and answer them. what do you say?!?

1. When do you feel happiest // when i get to spend quality time with steven and evelynn; with all of us smiling, laughing, having a good time

2. How do you take care of yourself // i need to work on this one a little more... i used to get pedicures often, but i cant remember the last time i did that. if i sit and think about it, i guess i really dont have "me" time. i need to think about this one...

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated // i would say im motivated both ways. i love coming up with stuff on my own and then i love being encouraged by others

4. What do you do for fun // hang out with friends. go to shows [when there are good ones in the george]. play just dance with youth kids. work on my art journal.

5. What intimidates you // "grown up" things in life...insurance, retirement, etc. & lots of people talking at the same time. i shut down and put my imaginary hoodie on. :]

6. What is something you're proud of // my family. my ability to work well with the kiddos at work.

7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________ // i never take the top lid when filling my soda cup at the fountain. i never dont have chap-stick on me.

8. Favorite vacation spot // for now its so cal... i want to see so much more!

9. Today is a(n) (rate from 1 - 10) // 8 - so awesome cause i got to spend it with evelynn but crappy cause im still working on cleaning up from being away from home for two months and wanting to really clean this place!

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know____________ // youd know that the hood on my hoodies is my security blanket.

xo

No comments:

layout code

actual readers!